As of 1/20/21, we're allowed limited indoor seating again. To make a reservation, please email email@example.com with your desired date, time frame (start and end time), name of party, cell number, number of guests. Please wait for a confirmation email.
The rules are currently as follows:
- A mask needs to be worn when you’re not seated at your table.
- Indoor tables are limited to 4 people, outdoor tables are limited to 10 people, kids included. Outdoor one-party hut seating is also available. Learn more about the huts here.
- Please keep 6 ft. distance when in line, picking up your beer, or waiting for the bathrooms.
- You need to be seated any time you are not placing an order, using the restrooms, entering or exiting.
- All tables need to remain at least 6 ft. apart. You are not allowed to move the tables, or bring your own lawn furniture.
- Please keep your kids at your table. The playground remains closed at this time.
- Pets on a leash are welcome. But please keep them close by your table to avoid them from encroaching on other people’s space.
Curbside pick-ups will continue to be available during our tap room hours and we have designated parking spots to the left of the front door for you. Place your order ahead of time online and give the tap room a call when you arrive: 217-719-5345.
- Thursday - 3 PM to 8 PM
- Friday - 3 PM to 8 PM
- Saturday - 2 PM to 8 PM
- Sunday - 2 PM to 6 PM
Our taproom hours are subject to change. Special holiday hours apply. Our taproom will be closed on Thanksgiving Day (Nov 28), Christmas Eve (Dec 24), Christmas Day (Dec 25), and New Year's Day (Jan 1). Our taproom will be open on New Year's Eve (Dec 31), Independence Day (July 4), day before Thanksgiving (Nov 27).
Our tap room seats 95 people in a cozy environment with a great view of our production brewery. Our outside beer garden seats 200 people. Its family friendly atmosphere is enhanced by a playground and outdoor games. It is surrounded by test plots of wheat, barley and hops.
Enjoy one of our beers from our self service bar. We also offer a wide array of sodas, coffee, wines, and cider. We even have juice boxes for the little ones. All beverages need to be purchased at our bar. Sorry, you can't bring your own. Feel free to bring your own food or enjoy meals from the delicious food trucks parked right outside of our building.
We accept table reservations. Reservations, however, are not required. We only reserve half of our inside seating at any time, so walk-ins will be able to seat themselves at any available tables. To place a reservation, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Urbana bike path through Stone Creek leads right to our parking lot. For your convenience, you can find bike racks near the South East corner of our building.
Smoking is permitted in a designated area of our beer garden. Dogs are allowed in our beer garden if kept on a leash.